Strategies for Effective Leadership
Effective leadership is vital at every level in an organization. Your legacy is determined by what kind of leader you are throughout your career–how you understand your own capability and leadership style, how you understand and influence the people you lead, and your impact on the organization you work for.
This powerful course focuses on the most compelling challenges you’ll face as a leader and offers practical, applied strategies for success. Through a combination of individual assessments, classroom lecture, and interactive case analyses, you’ll learn concepts and tools for success that you can implement immediately.
This course is also available as a custom course
on the Knoxville campus or at a location of your choice.
Through a combination of individual assessments, classroom lecture, and interactive case analyses, you’ll learn concepts and tools for success that you can implement immediately.
By participating in this course, you will. . .
- Improve, leverage, and manage your leadership strengths
- Build your leadership legacy
- Provide influence and persuasion beyond authority
- Communicate more effectively in the business environment
- Understand character-based leadership and how to lead through today’s ethical dilemmas
- Make effective decisions under stress
- Better understand your organization’s team dynamics and leadership issues
- Recruit, develop, and retain great people
- Understand the future of leadership
Managers who strive to enhance their leadership capabilities and increase responsibility and influence within their departments and organizations.
Michael McIntyre, Ph.D.
—doctorate in industrial/organizational psychology with fifteen years of management consulting, corporate training, and executive coaching experience. Michael has significant experience running leadership development programs and helping mid-career professionals transition to leadership positions.
Cost of the program includes:
- Most meals (excludes dinner)
- On-campus transportation
- Professional education credits, where applicable
Preferred pricing is available for multiple attendees from the same organization, current students and alumni of the Executive-Level MBA programs, and individuals who qualify for our General Services Agency (GSA) tuition rates. Note: if you qualify for GSA tuition rates, meals and lodging will be billed separately.
Visit our preferred pricing page
or call +1 (865) 974-5001 for more information.